Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wackiest Barbies Ever Made

Okay, I had to do this. I just bought a Barbie for $3 because I'm going to make her plus size, and looking at her encouraged me to explore all of the Barbies that have been created over the years. These are some of the weirdest, funniest and downright creepiest I have found:


The Ever-So-Classy Pregnant Barbie






Not only does she looks like a teenager, she even has cute freckles and wears fashionable maternity wear. Way to go, Mattel.


Cher Barbie(s)









I won't lie, these kind of freak me out. They all look exactly like her and they are all just a tad frightening.


Joan Jett Barbie




She's even skinnier than a normal Barbie. How is this possible??


The Birds Barbie



hahahahahahahahhahahaa. this is epic.


Rockabilly Barbie



LOVE IT! I want it. But it's 79 dollars. Apparently my mom spent that much money when she bought Barbies for me and my sister. If only Rockabilly Barbie had existed back then...

Ken as Mr. Spock



This one is just awkward.

Wicked Witch Barbie



Would you really buy this for your daughter? Really?


Stereotypical Black Girl Barbies






Trichelle, Janessa, Kara and Kianna. Need I say more?


Speed Racer Barbies





Speedracer was lame, and making Barbies out of it was lamer. These are selling for 20 bucks, together, on Amazon.

And to top it off...


TRAMP STAMP BARBIE!!



Who DOESN'T want their kids to have a trailer trash Barbie?




If you find any more wacky, creepy and funny Barbies post a comment with a picture.

1 comments:

Messenger said...

The Hannah Montana barbie looks like a pimp. http://z.about.com/d/collectdolls/1/0/q/s/1/HannahMontanaHoliday.jpg - Messenger

Post a Comment